How to become a TIR Facilitator
Become a Certified TIR Facilitator in these few easy steps
- Complete the TIR Workshop - 4 days.
- Complete 50 hours practical TIR, Unblocking and TTIR sessions under supervision.
- Undergo 10 hours personal TIR, TTIR and Unblocking sessions.
- Record a TIR session.
- Complete the TIRA questionnaire.
- Obtain certification as a TIR facilitator from AMI-TIRA (Applied Meta-psychology Traumatic Incident Reduction Association - America). This is an international certification.
- Start practicing as a TIR Facilitator.
The total package course cost to become a TIR Facilitator is:
Price to be confirmed
This includes :
1. The TIR Workshop.
2. Supervision for your 50 hours practical work.
3. Your own 10 hour sessions.
This is an international certification as a TIR Facilitator and a national certification as a TIR Facilitator.