Become a TIR Workshop Affiliate
I need workshop affiliates to ensure that the TIR Workshop is made available to professionals and non-professionals across the country. As we are based in Johannesburg we need workshop affiliates in Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Mafikeng, Rustenburg, Bloemfontein, Welkom, Nelspruit and surrounding cities and towns. Being an affiliate could be very rewarding. Professionals in Johannesburg are also welcome to register. If you are a registered psychologist, social worker, counsellor or pastor, priest or parson you are welcome to apply to become an affiliate by filling in the form below. In other words, if you have a professional qualification you may apply.
Your Responsibilities as an Affiliate
1. Read about the TIR wokshop here in order to invite others to attend.
2. Get a group of 20 people together. It can be a pure group or a mixed group of educational, clinical or counselling psychologists, social workers and counsellors. Individuals without qualifications are welcome to attend too as long as they know that a registration as a supportive counsellor is dependent on further steps. Click here to read the steps on how non-professionals can become registered counsellors after attending the workshop.
3. Liaise with my PA to agree on dates and receive promotional content.
4. Find a suitable venue and catering for the workshop. Liaise with my PA to discuss venue costs and catering. We will cover these costs. You do not cover any costs.
5. Make sure all attendees have registered and paid in full.
6. And you are done. Now enjoy your rewards.
How you are rewarded
The affiliate who has successfully arranged a workshop with 20 attendees is entitled to the following:
1. You may attend the TIR Workshop which you have arranged for free and receive your 30 CPD (5 ethics) Points certificate of attendance if you are a registered psychologist or 20 CPD points if you are a social worker or counsellor as the workshop is HPCSA and SACSSP accredited. Worth R5000.
3. You receive a commission of R10 000 after every workshop of 20 attendees which you have successfully arranged. The commission will decrease as the number of attendees decrease.